Fashion Forward Friday: Bridesmaid Edition
Shopping for bridesmaids’ dresses has never been so fun. With so many new styles, bold colors and alluring embellishments to choose from, this season’s bridal line-up is sure to make a statement.
Check out our top 5 favorite trends that are sure to take the cake this wedding season:
1. Color-Me-Pretty: Don’t be afraid to explore your colorful side. Tangerine may be the color of the year, but sunshine yellow, hot pink and electric blue follow closely behind. With so many beautiful bright colors to choose from, your wedding is bound to make a bold statement.
2. Style Throwback: While the calendar may say 2012, the runway screams 1950. From sea-foam green and pillbox hats to lace detailing and swing-style dresses, classic trends have resurfaced and are making their way into your bridal lineup.
3. Trendy InterMix: Why choose one bridesmaids’ dress style when mixing it up is way more fun. Play around with different hemlines, fabrics, colors, and even shoes. This intermix of style options creates a distinctive yet cohesive looks. Our trendsetting tip? Try a canary yellow dress with a beautiful teal shoe.
4. Adore Your Adornments: Sashes, broaches and embellished belts are all the rage, and brides will have it easy this season as the details are already in the design. When looking for the perfect bridesmaids’ dress, don’t just think about the color; think about the detailing that will make your girls shine.
5. Individual Glam: Every girl has a different style and body type – why not let their dresses reflect their personality? Try giving your bridesmaids an option within three styles, such as off the shoulder, strapless and v-neck; your bridesmaids will thank you knowing that they will be comfortable and confident in the dress that best suits their figure.
However you choose to mix-and-match, bridesmaids are sure to stand out at any “I Do” celebration.
[photo credit: Nina Ricci ]
leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
2 Responses to “Fashion Forward Friday: Bridesmaid Edition”
Leave a Reply