Fashion Forward Friday: Picnic Love
Who doesn’t love a fabulous picnic? We’ve put together a couple of our favorite summer picnic must-haves to give you everything you need for this fun afternoon outing:
1. Picnic basket: Check out outdoor posh for all your picnic and outdoor gear. With pages to choose from, this basket was our favorite. The classic blue gingham is the perfect picnic pattern.
2. Picnic blanket: We are loving Calypso‘s pink pom-pom throw. This flirty throw won’t only look great on the grass, but on your couch as well. Who doesn’t love a dual-purpose purchase?
3. Picnic outfit: J Crew knows how to do it right. Shirt dresses are all the rage – the panama hat and cherry-red striped flats create the perfect outfit for the perfect picnic.
4. Wine: What’s a picnic without a great bottle of wine? One of our top red wine picks is The Scribbler. This Cabernet Sauvignon & Shiraz wine comes from Australia’s most celebrated wine region, the Barossa. Picnic friendly feature – This bottle has a screw top so there’s no need to worry about packing a cork-screw. Pick up this tasty bottle at your local Whole Foods.
5. Sunglasses: For a sunny day at the park, everyone needs a great pair of sunglasses! We love these aviator Ray-Bans, they are the perfect compliment to the shirt dress.
leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
4 Responses to “Fashion Forward Friday: Picnic Love”
Leave a Reply